The parish of St Paul's covers the area between Staines and Egham, including Egham Hythe, Pooley Green, and part of Thorpe Lea. The church was built in 1930 to serve the rapidly growing population between the First and Second World Wars. Our services combine traditional hymns and services with a relaxed, informal atmosphere that is accessible and welcoming. St Paul's is an inclusive church that welcomes all people, and seeks to share God's love and make a real difference to the lives of people in our wider community and beyond.
Please visit our church website or facebook page to find out more about St Paul's.