Church of England Diocese of Newcastle Corsenside

About Us

All Saints, near the site of a mission hall built in 1856, replaced St Cuthbert Corsenside as the parish church in 1907. There is a carved wooden reredos with wooden sculptures of St Oswald and St Cuthbert, inscribed in memory of Alfred Illingworth. Wooden pulpit on stone plinth and wooden font lid, both have memorial inscriptions.
Perhaps the chief feature of this fine church is its magnificent setting in the Rede Valley just a few yards from the river.