All Saints church is located in the village of Tilford, three miles south east of Farnham. Tilford is a village of around 700 people and is a Conservation Area with most of the surrounding area designated as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. The church was consecrated in 1867 and remained an independent church with its own vicar until 1997 when it joined with St Thomas on the Bourne to form the United Benefice of the Bourne and Tilford. Since the unification, a house for duty priest has occupied the vicarage primarily to provide services to All Saints. In 2006, new Parish Rooms including a kitchen and toilet were built to provide a dedicated space for the Sunday School and for parish and social gatherings. All Saints holds weekly services on Sunday at 8 and 10am with a Sunday School. The 10am service is a communion service being designated a family service on the third Sunday of each month.