A very warm welcome to St Martin's!
Our vision is Loving God, Loving each other, Loving Community
This drives all that we think, say and do and it's underpinned by our core values of:
- Worship - God loves us so much and, through worship, we love him back.
- Friendship - Jesus welcomes everyone and we do too.
- Service - Jesus served others and we do too.
- Going deeper - Jesus wants us to know him better and we want that too.
- Witness - Jesus spoke about God’s love and we do too.
We would be delighted to have you join our church family.
St Martin's Church is committed to the safeguarding of children, young people and adults. We follow the House of Bishops guidance and policies and have our own Parish Safeguarding Officer(s), PSOs. The Diocese of Guildford’s safeguarding pages contain vital links and information including contacts for the Diocesan Safeguarding Advisor (DSA) who advise our PSOs. If you are concerned that a child or adult has been harmed or may be at risk of harm please contact the DSA. If you have immediate concerns about the safety of someone, please contact the police and your local authority Children or Adults Services.