We are an Anglican Church and form part of the Camberley Group of Churches.
St Mary's moved to their new Park Road site in 1937 with the first service being held on Christmas day. At that time there stood just the main church building.
Since then, the church has undergone extensive development and today provides the local community and further afield, with a thriving multi-purpose centre.
The centre has the space and facilities to cater for a wide range of church and community activities.