About the churchBuilt: 1955 - 56
Architect: Curtis Green, Son and Lloyd
Listing: grade 2
The church consists of the traditional nave, aisle, chancel, chapel on the south side of the chancel and vestries symmetrically placed to the north of the chancel. A tower and belfry rise above the chancel. Walls are load-bearing and reinforced concrete "gothic' - shaped arches support the roof at the crossing with the transepts. Transepts are contained within the width of the aisles and are expressed externally by gables flush with the aisle walls. The nave and aisles are covered in a single pitched tiled roof.