Church of England Diocese of Guildford Elstead

About Us

St James’ Church is believed to have been founded by the Monks of Waverley Abbey in about the year 1138 and parts of the church building date back to the 12th century. It is situated adjacent to a small green about quarter of a mile south of the main village green.