Minley: St Andrew
St Andrew’s Church, Minley, was built as part of the Minley Manor estate and has functioned as a Parish Church since 1870. It has historic and ongoing connections with the Corps of Royal Engineers stationed at the nearby Gibraltar Barracks. It no longer has regular services open to the public and its future is currently under discussion. Any developments which may affect the church or its adjacent burial ground will be posted here as they become known.