About the churchBuilt: 1889 - 1907
Architect: Rowland Plumbe & Harvey
Listing: grade 2
The church externally is constructed of red brickwork with stone dressings, having a lofty nave surmounted at the transept by lead-covered fleche. The main roofs are clay tiles, brick gabled, stone copings with some lower roofs which are flat, asphalt coverings and brick and stone parapet. Two bell towers flank the baptistry at the west end.