About the church

Built: 1935
Listing: not listed

The original church was a modest structure built in brick and stucco with a tiled roof with the entrances remote from the road, so as to be liturgically correctly orientated. In the 1950s the orientation was reversed with the entrance near the road and a new chancel, vestries and the side hall were built with a timber screen wall at the entrance end to unify the design.