Church of England Diocese of Southwark St. Barnabas Sutton New Town

About the church

Built: 1881 - 84
Architect: Carpenter & Ingelow
Listing: grade C

The church was built in phases between 1881 and 1884, to the design of architects Carpenter and Ingelow of Regent Street; the west porch was added in 1902-4 and the War Memorial Chapel in the early 1920s.