Architect: E C Christmas
Listing: not listed
The church is located on Trinity Path, off Sydenham Park, and was constructed as the church hall of the original church in 1924. The hall was designed and built by E C Christmas. The older church was demolished around 1979 at which point the present use of the building commenced.
The long axis of the hall is orientated approximately east/west, with the main entrance at the east end. Worship is conducted across the length of the hall.
The main hall is surrounded on its east, west and north sides by ancillary rooms. The new rooms were constructed by the north west corner in the 1980s.
Church of England Diocese of Southwark Sydenham and Forest Hill, Holy Trinity