About the churchBuilt: 1929 - 31
Architect: H P Burke Downing
Listing: not listed
The church consists of chancel, nave, north and south aisles of a Lady Chapel in the SE corner. There is a sacristy and choir vestry in the NE corner of the church. There is a church room and smaller Sunday School room on the N Side with kitchen and lavatories.