Church of England Diocese of Southwark Tooting Graveney

About the church

Built: 1833
Architect: T W Atkinson
Listing: grade 2

The building was completed in 1833 following the closure and subsequent demolition of the Anglo Saxon church nearby. It is a spare Gothic style in Gault brick with limestone dressings with a long aisleless nave and high square tower. Subsequently the present transepts and vestries and chancel were built in a red brick with tiled roofs.