About the church
Built: 1827 - 29
Architect: James Savage
Listing: grade 2
The church of All Saints was built in 1827-29 to the designs of James Savage, and originally served as a Chapel of Ease to Croydon Parish Church. The tower and spire were added in 1841 and the chancel in 1861.
The Church underwent a major re-ordering in 2011; to aid for worship in a modern catholic context; and freeing space for regular community use.