The Parish of Christ Church, Malvern
We take safeguarding extremely seriously. We want all to worship, be involved and flourish in a safe and supportive environment. In accordance with the Church of England Safeguarding Policy, Christ Church is committed to:
· Creating a safer and caring place for all
· Promoting a safer environment and culture
· Safely recruiting and supporting all those with any responsibility related to children, young people and vulnerable adults within the church
· Responding promptly to every safeguarding concern or allegation
· Caring pastorally for victims/survivors of abuse and other affected persons
· Caring pastorally for those who are the subject of concerns or allegations of abuse and other affected persons
· Responding to those who may pose a present risk to others.
If you are concerned about a safeguarding issue, please contact the Diocesan Safeguarding Adviser, Hilary Higton (email [email protected],uk, telephone 07495-060869), or speak to our Parish Safeguarding Officer, Stephen Oak.
Should there be a risk of immediate danger, please contact West Mercia Police - dial 999. For non-urgent cases, dial 101.