Architect: John M R Hähn
Listing: grade 2
Holy Trinity Church, sited on the south side of West Hill, forms a prominent landmark with a tall stone spire set on a square ragstone-faced tower. The south aisle and transept designed in Decorated style by John M R Hähn were built first in 1872 followed by the remainder in 1887 and the spire in 1888, by G Patrick.
The church is faced with Kentish ragstone rubble with dressings of Bath stone and the pitched roofs are covered with slates.
The building consists of a chancel, north and south transepts, an aisled nave, north west tower and spire, south east organ chamber and vestries and south west porch.