We are praying for you, please pray for us.
For the most up to date information, please see our Facebook Page 'All Saints' Exmouth'
"The parish of Withycombe Raleigh: St John the Evangelist is committed to the safeguarding of children, young people and adults. We follow the House of Bishops guidance and policies and have our own Parish Safeguarding Officer(s), PSOs. The Diocese of Exeter’s safeguarding pages contain vital links and information including contacts for the Diocesan Safeguarding Advisor (DSA) who advise our PSOs. If you are concerned that a child or adult has been harmed or may be at risk of harm please contact the DSA. If you have immediate concerns about the safety of someone, please contact the police and your local authority Children or Adults Services."
All Saints Church will be open for worship from Easter Day. Mass will be celebated each Sunday at 1030 am
1. Do not enter if you are suffering from any coronavirus symptoms and contact NHS 111.
2. Please use our hand cleansing stations on entry and before leaving the church building.
3. Observe social distancing and all safety notices and guidance by our stewards in church.
4. Use your smart phone to scan our NHS QR Track and Trace Code, alternatively see 5.
5. Regular members of the electoral roll will have their attendance checked on a 'register' to assist in any necessary subsequent track and tracing for Covid-19. Visitors will be asked for names and contact details.
6. Masks are now expected to be worn in All Saints and only removed temporarily for communion.
For those who cannot attend All Saints' Church Sunday Mass during the COVID-19 pandemic, we will continue to offer a weekly pre-recorded Service of the Word based on the Common Lectionary (readings) for the appropriate Sunday.
Please play your part in the safety and recovery of our society - keep your distance; keep your hands washed; wear your mask; keep on praying...
All Saints Church - A beautiful, well-maintained traditional church building built for our local community to celebrate God in our midst and in our lives.
A local church to help all of God's children mark the stages of life, birth and baptism (christening); with sacramental and holy nurturing of children to an adult faith and spirituality (relationship with God and each other); in caring and supporting our local community in times of sorrow and suffering at different stages of life, including end of life spiritual care; in celebrating our joys in marriage and childbirth, in friends and fellowship.
Please support us in our continuing work for the Lord by donating online below.
All Saints' Church Exmouth Charity No. 1128842