About the churchBuilt: 1877 - 1888
Architect: Micklethwaite & Somers Clarke
Listing: grade 2*
The church plan form consists of a nave and chancel, a north aisle leading into the Lady Chapel, a south aisle leading to the organ loft and through to the vestry.
It was built around the turn of the century and is constructed in a relatively soft red brick, with stone detailing and windows. The roof of the nave is tiles and atop this is a small flí¨che.