Church of England Diocese of Exeter Uffculme

About Us

All Saints’ Chapel Bradfield is a small chapel, built in 1875, as the chapel to Bradfield House, former seat of the Walrond family. It is now owned by the Uffculme Trust (a non-denominational trust established to support a range of village projects and causes). A monthly evening (Anglican) service is held there by permission of the Trust and there is a small worshipping congregation based at Bradfield. The Chapel has recently been re-licensed for holding weddings.