We are a small, faithful and welcoming congregation, of all ages and with a good community spirit, holding varied weekly worship including morning and evening prayer, communion, family, lay-led services and an annual open-air service. Each year we hold a day of prayer, which is 12 hours of continuous prayer for the local community and the needs of the wider world. We also have a small choir and a bell ringing team who ring occasionally.
Along with members from the other mission community churches, we actively support the toddler group, fish club, youth and adult bible study groups.
We also hold an annual Autumn fayre and other social events throughout the year for both the church and the parish.
This church building was built in the reign of Edward III, in about 1337. Though the nave and tower (with six bells) were built during the 14th Century, the south aisle, as it is today, was not built until the early 16th century.
The church, set in tranquil woodland, is a haven for wildlife, with a pond at the bottom of the churchyard.
Services are held at the church approximately 3 times a month, with a group service held at one of the other Exe Valley Churches on the other weeks. Please see our website for full details of forthcoming services as the times of these services can vary from 9:30am to 6:30pm on various weeks.