Facilities and features
Click on the tags below to learn more about each.
We have a portable ramp so wheelchair users can access the building for services. The paths around the church have recently been resurfaced and widened. The church path opposite the pub offers level access to the churchyard.
The earliest mention of the church is 1258 in the Register of Bishop Branscombe. The origins of the fabric of the building is thought to date back to C14 and the tower to the C15. In the north east corner of the church is the Leach monument which dates to about 1637. It is of significant historical and architectural importance.
Music and Worship
We have six bells which are regularly rung for services by a dedicated team of ringers.
Music is provided by a free standing organ for all our services .
We have a robed choir to lead the singing in our services.
Groups, Courses and Activities
Help for Visitors
The church offers printed booklets for sale. These outline the history of the church.
The church is open daily.