For details of services, other activities, and some of the history of the Parish of Shaldon, please go to http://www.shaldonchurches.org.uk
This Anglican parish church, listed Grade 1, was founded by the Rev'd Richard Marsh-Dunn, then Vicar of St Nicholas Ringmore. It was designed by Edmund Sedding in the 'Arts and Crafts' style, and built from 1895 to 1902, with additions by W.D. Caroe in 1932. It is noted for its solid stone roof, rood screen and the organ, claimed to be one of the finest in Devon.