Grade 1 listed 15th Century parish church originally in the patronage of the Courtenay (Earls of Devon) family but since the Reformation King's College, Cambridge is the Patron. Large church with tall tower at West end and famous roof bosses including two green men, a sow with piglets and a three hares circle.
Home of the 1549 "Prayer Book Rebellion" about which there is a permanent display in the church. The building is not locked.
The church is well used, has a thriving choir and flower club. There is a welcoming atmosphere, and very active congregation. Activities include regular Family Services on the first Sunday of the month, Prayer Book services, Coffee Mornings and an annual Advent Course and Lent Lunches. Harvest and Plough Sunday are paricularly important celebrations.