The building is about 250 years old, built of stone and cob on the right behind and below the New Inn part way down the street. It is owned by the Clovelly Estate Company, and All Saints is responsible for the upkeep. It was licensed for services in November 1947. It is quite plain inside apart from the murals - painted by local artist Fiona Creighton-Balfour in 1998 - which depict the angels Raphael and Gabriel and the Lamb on the Throne.
There are no regular services held in the chapel.