Church of England Diocese of Exeter East Down with Arlington

About Us

Originally a Manorial Chapel of earlier origin replacing  a church at nearby Churchill, the building is mainly 15th century with alterations and extensions in the mid 1600's and late 1800's.

It has a particularly fine 15th century Rood Screen , wagon roofs and one of the few remaining Church Houses in the church yard. A leaflet written by a scholarly former vicar ,available in the church,which is open all the time, records much more information of historic interest including reference to Civil War bullet holes visible to the tower walls .

The location is particularly quiet and peaceful