Of medieval origins, with some parts early 16th century; tower of 1626, porch of 1849, the majority rebuilt in 1868 and restored again in 1902 by Harbottle Reed.
The building comprises nave, chancel, north aisle with east chapel, west tower and porch on the west end of the nave. Perpendicular style throughout. The porch has a tiled floor which contains encaustic memorial tiles to the Reverend Peter Johnson, died 1869, and his wife Gratiana, died 1845. Both the nave and north aisle have a wagon or barrel roof which though much restored in the 19th century still retain a good deal of early 16th century carpentry. The chancel has a 19th century painted stone reredos, the pulpit is 17th century, restored in the 19th century the Beer stone font is 19th century.
We offer a monthly service alternating between Morning Prayer and Holy Communion