Brief history of the Church of St Michael
A church has been present on the site of St Michael’s since the twelfth century but, unfortunately, none of the original Norman architecture remains. The tower and the south porch are both dated from the fifteenth century and the rest of the building was restored and rebuilt in 1871.
Broomball Lane, East Anstey, Devon EX16 9JP
Mr Keith Bavin
Mr Bob Connell