Church of England Diocese of Exeter West Anstey

About Us

A brief history of the Church of St Petrock

The church dates mainly from the fourteenth and fifteenth centuries and was restored in 1879 and the pulpit, later and reredos date from this restoration. There are fragments of medieval glass that have survived in the south chancel window and there are also a few medieval tiles.

Address:

Badlake Lane, West Anstey, Devon EX36 3PE

Churchwarden:

John Morgan