This beautiful church with its attractive lychgate is set on the hill overlooking the villages of Hooe and Turnchapel and with views across Hooe Lake and the river Plym.
St John's is a Grade 2 listed building, built in 1855.
Facilities include disabled access, two toilets both with disabled access, a hearing/induction loop system, large print hymn books, and music is provided by a fine Victorian piped organ. There is a 20 minute bus service adjacent to the church serving the City of Plymouth. Car parking is on Church Hill Road.
For all enquiries regarding Christenings, Weddings and marriage Banns for any of the team churches please contact one of the Clergy Team:
Rector - Revd Jennie Appleby 01752 941844 [email protected] //
Vicar - Rev'd Dave Appleby 01752 941844 [email protected] //