Church of England Diocese of Exeter Gulworthy

About Us

St Paul's Gulworthy is known as 'The Miner's Church' and was built in 1856 by Francis Sackville Russell, the 7th Duke of Bedford, to serve the large number of people working in the local metal mines. It is listed Grade II.

St Paul's is a sister church to St Eustachius Church in Tavistock and Brentor Tor. 

A Eucharist service is held on Sunday morning at 11.15am.