West Chelborough: St Andrew
West Chelborough is a small village with about 20 adults and 5 children. The population is either retired or working locally. There is no village hall or pub or other social amenities. There is one working farm.</span>
The church has been rebuilt on various occasions. The two treble bells in the church were cast on site in 1275 and are considered to be the oldest in Dorset.
It attracts worshippers from surrounding villages who prefer the Book of Common Prayer.
This Church part of the Melbury team benefice. For further information about our church services, news and events, please visit Maiden Newton Church: