Oborne: St Cuthbert

The 'new' church in Oborne was built in 1861-61 by W.Slater with the nave containing a bellcote.  The chancel finishes off with an apse.  Look out for the polished marble chancel arch with wonferful leaf carving.  The three stained glass windows in the apse are by Christopher Webb (1932).

Get in touch

Rev'd David Bond

The Rectory,
Trent,
Sherborne,
Dorset.

DT9 4SL

A Christmas candle-lit concert of beautiful harp music in St. Cuthbert’s Church.
With days at their shortest and winter weighing heavy, what better way to lift the mood and enjoy the real feeling of Christmas than an afternoon candle-lit concer