We are a Christian community that:
- Worships God through a broad range of liturgy.
- Provides a place for believers and seekers to meet.
- Makes disciples and enables faith to grow.
- Welcomes children to all its services.
- Explores modern living in the light of faith.
- Supports those in need.
- Works actively with the local community.
- Helps charities locally, nationally and internationally
We are a medium-sized parish in Colehill, just outside the market town of Wimborne Minster, about seven miles north of Poole in the county of Dorset, England.