An extremely beautiful and spacious medieval Grade 11* listed church constructed between 1100-1500 with many interesting features including an early font. The tower has a ring of 6 bells and there is a fine organ which is regularly tuned. Entrance is through the South Porch but the West Door can be opened for special occasions. There is seating for 154 but extra chairs could bring this up to 180. Services are held on the first three Sundays of each month.
Any queries may be addressed in the first instance to Rev'd Mark Windsor on 01672 564 265 or via email - [email protected]