Welcome to the St Andrew's webpage.
We hold services twice a month. Holy Communion is celebrated on the first Sunday of the month and Morning Prayer on the 3rd Sunday. Both services start at 9.30am. Occasionally we have special services which you can find on our events page. This may mean that a regular service isn't held so please check first.
The Church is open to visitors everyday:
Oct - April 8am till 4pm
May - September 8am till 6pm
We are part of the Vale of Pewsey team and Reverend Mark Windsor is the vicar responsible for St Andrews.
The church originally stood in the grounds of the Saxon manor house.
Wootton came into the hands of the de la Riviere family after 1281 and the list of vicars dates from 1321.
Rebuilding took place in 1860 and a famous clock was built to commemorate the coronation of George V in 1911, using scrap iron, brass weights, gun metal and brass pipes. The clock has three faces.
The Great War had a devastating effect on the population. There is a memorial on the north wall.
The bells were relined and reinstalled in December 1999.