St Paul's Church, Canford Heath

At St. Paul’s you’ll find a friendly and welcoming church family of all ages keen to grow in our Christian faith, committed to learning from the Bible, and actively seeking to serve our local community as an expression of our love for Jesus Christ. We’re a church for the whole family, with ‘Sunday Club’ providing fun Bible based and age-appropriate activities for children from 0-14. Older children meet during the week.

For more information about St. Paul's Church and all of our services and events please visit our website: You can watch our 10am Sunday services live online at 

Get in touch

Church Office or Revd. Matt Williams

St.Paul's Parish Church
Neighbourhood Centre
Culliford Cresent
Canford Heath, Poole,
Dorset BH17 9DW

Jill Wellington
(01202) 605311

Our website

What's on

Little Treasures

Every Thursday at for 1 hour, 30 mins
St Paul's Church, Canford Heath
Neighbourhood Centre Canford Heath Poole, BH17 9DW, United Kingdom

LITTLE TREASURES TODDLER GROUP meets on Thursdays in term time from 1pm until 2.30pm in St Paul’s Church. Parents, grandparents, carers and babies and toddlers are welcome. Do join us for a friendly chat, and plenty of activities for busy preschool children! First visit free, then £1 per family to cover the cost of craft activities.

For the latest news please visit our website Watch online at


Our parish of Canford Heath is committed to safeguarding children, young people and adults from harm. We follow the House of Bishops guidance and policies and have our own Parish Safeguarding Officer (PSO). Our Diocese of Salisbury’s safeguarding pages contain vital links and information including contacts for the Diocesan Safeguarding Advisor who advises our PSO. If you are concerned that a child or adult has been harmed or may be at risk of harm please contact the PSO (Carolyn Martindale on 01202 605311) or the Diocesan Safeguarding Advisor (Jem Carter on 01722 411922, or 07469 857888). If you have immediate concerns about the safety of someone, please contact the police and your local authority’s children or adult social care services.