All Saints Church Staplehurst is situated at the south end of the village on the A229, a Roman road which forms the main high street.
It dates from the early part of the last Millennium; indeed the south door has been dated to around 1050 and has some very fine early ironwork on it.
The population of Staplehurst is now around six and a half thousand and at All Saints church we seek to serve the whole village and not just those who come to our church.
Our church is open seven days a week and many people come to pray there, using our votive candle stand near our side chapel.
Our churchyard is still open for burials and is a place of peace for many visitors.