Church of England Diocese of Norwich Felmingham, Skeyton, Colby, Banningham, Tuttington, Suffield, Sloley and Swanton Abbot

Opening

The church is currently closed for repairs. Contact the Rector for more information on 01692 406045

Getting here

Felmingham is part of the United Benefice of King's Beck, together with the villages of Banningham, Colby, Skeyton, Suffield, Sloley, Swanton Abbott and Tuttington.  Sung Eucharist is held at 10 am in rotation around the villages.

St Andrew's church dates from 1754 when the church was rebuilt after a fire.  A substantial bequest in the 1990s enabled a number of improvements and addiions to be made. In 1997, the bells were restored and three new ones were cast  to create a "ring" of 9.  The beautifully carved West Screen was built usng local woodcarver Gerald Adams. It incorporates nursery rhyme themes as well as references to the biblical stories of St. Andrew.  A ringing gallery was created at the same time.

 

Church Road
Felmingham
Norwich
NR28 0LQ

If you'd prefer to navigate using Google Maps please use the button below