Skeyton is part of the United Benefice of King's Beck, together with the villages of Banningham, Colby, Felmingham, Sloley, Suffield, Swanton Abbott and Tuttington. Sung Eucharist is held on Sunday at 10am in rotation around the churches.
All Saints church dates from the 13th cent. although the south porch is 14th cent. Being set on a hill, on a clear day the building offers views across to the spire of Norwich Cathedral.
Skeyton appears as Scegutuma in the Domesday Book of 1086 and artifacts from the Bronze Age and Saxon period have been found in the area as well as Roman objects. One of the earliest known rectors was Ralph de Skeytone, who was in post in the years prior to 1260