In 1847, the Wattlefield Estate built Spooner Row church as a "chapel of ease" to serve the hamlets of Wattlefield, Suton and Spooner Row on the southern side of Wymondham parish. It was possibly designed by J. Mitchell and constructed of red brick. In 1956, the church was dedicated to the Holy Trinity in succession to the former Guild of Holy Trinity, and in 1974, it was formally handed over to Wymondham PCC. It is now a daughter church of Wymondham Abbey.
The church occupies an attractive corner plot in the centre of the village and is well used for worship, musical rehearsals and occasional small-scale concerts. It has a plain but pleasing interior and a warm and welcoming feel with comfortable seating. There are two memorials in the churchyard; one is a war memorial to commemorate both World Wars and the other to Mr & Mrs Routh-Clarke. The churchyard is not consecrated and not available for burial.
Services are held on the second and fourth Sunday each month at 11.00 am. For more information, see: http://www.wymondhamabbey.com/spooner-row