Facilities and features
The church is a Grade II* listed building.
Music and Worship
The building is available for use for concerts.
The organ, bought second-hand, is thought to have been made for a private house. It was built by Thomas Jones of Pentonville Road, London, circa 1840-1850. It has been fully restored, with the original Victorian stencils on the pipes revealed and also restored.