St David's, Little Dewchurch, is a small village church set in the beautiful countryside of South Herefordshire on the edge of the Wye Valley AONB. It has a medieval tower housing six bells which are rung regularly. The rest of the church was designed and rebuilt by the architect and artist Frederick Preedy in 1869-70
It is one of the 2 rural parishes forming the benefice of South Wye Rural Villages with St Andrew's, Dinedor.
First Sundays: Morning Prayer at 11am
Second, fourth and fifth Sundays: Holy Communion at 11am
Third Sundays: BCP Holy Communion at 11am
Please contact the Team Office based at St Martin's Church - tel 01432 353717 - for further details of services or with any other queries including baptisms, weddings and funerals (open 8.30 - 4pm Mon-Fri, closed from 12.30pm on Wed). We are currently without a minister but are looking to appoint a new incumbent soon.