Church of England Diocese of Hereford Little Dewchurch, Ballingham, Dinedor and Holme Lacy

Opening

We were unable to provide opening hours. Please contact the Church for more information

(01342) 353717

01432 840443

Getting here

St David's, Little Dewchurch, is a small village church set in the beautiful countryside of South Herefordshire on the edge of the Wye Valley AONB. It has a medieval tower housing six bells which are rung regularly. The rest of the church was designed and rebuilt by the architect and artist Frederick Preedy in 1869-70
It is one of the 4 rural parishes making up the South Wye Team Ministry along with the city parish of St Martin with St Francis.

Following the closure of St Dubricius' Church in Ballingham we have now merged the two parishes to form the new parish of Little Dewchurch with Ballingham and worship together at St David's

Services
First & Fifth Sundays vary (include Taize style & Cafe Church in the village hall, and services with Dinedor parish)
- see website or contact office 01432 353717 for further information

Second and fourth Sundays: Holy Communion at 11am


Third Sunday: NEW FAMILY SERVICE at 3pm
                     Also Jan - April 2015 BCP Holy Communion at 11am

Please contact the Team Office based at St Martin's Church - tel 01432 353717 - for further details of services or with any other queries including baptisms, weddings and funerals (open 8.30 - 4pm Mon-Fri, closed from 12.30pm on Wed)

or look on our website www.stdavidslittledewchurch.org.uk

Associate Minister Rev Peter Houghton

 

Church Road
Little Dewchurch
Hereford
HR2 6PN

If you'd prefer to navigate using Google Maps please use the button below