Facilities and features
There is parking available behind the Community Centre which lies directly opposite the church
There is a permanent fold-out ramp in place.
Dogs are welcome at any time.
The church is a Grade 1 listed building. Elements of it are 12th century with 14th and 15th century additions There are some 19th century renovations and internal re-ordering.
In the churchyard are the base and shaft of a Grade 2 listed preaching cross.
Music and Worship
We have a band of ringers who practice weekly and ring for the Sunday morning service. The bells are a particularly fine ring of six, three of which date from 1410 - 1420.
Groups, Courses and Activities
Help for Visitors
Within the church are notice boards with notes highlighting notable features of the building. There are also leaflets available to read whilst walking around.
The church is open during approx 8 am to 6 pm but closing at dusk in the winter.
Dogs welcome at all times
The church supports the Hereford Food Bank. The drop off point is now located at the Village Stores
The village of Wellington lies in a conservation area