The Blessed Virgin Mary, Christon

This Church is one of 6 in the United Parish of Crook Peak. You are most welcome to join the congregation in any of our other Church buildings. We are a Lay Led Parish, and our Minister is Mr Gary Orriss.

Get in touch

The Parish Administrator

What's on

10am Holy Communion, Badgworth

Sunday 11 June 2023, Sunday 13 August 2023, Sunday 08 October 2023 Sunday at for 1 hour
St Congar, Badgworth
Church Lane Badgworth, BS262QP, GB

Common Worship

On the 2nd Sunday every other month

Everyday faith

Discover how we can support you to find and follow God in your everyday life.


The magazine for Crook Peak Parish Community


Our parish of Crook Peak is committed to safeguarding children, young people and adults from harm. We follow the House of Bishops guidance and policies and have our own Parish Safeguarding Officer (PSO). Our Diocese of Bath & Wells’s safeguarding pages contain vital links and information including contacts for the Diocesan Safeguarding Advisor who advises our PSO. If you are concerned that a child or adult has been harmed or may be at risk of harm please contact,
The Parish Safeguarding Officer (PSO) Mr Gary Orriss
Tel: 01934 733281
The Diocesan Safeguarding Advisor (DSA) Andrew Duncan
Tel: 01749 588905 or out of hours 07736 903855
Email: [email protected]

If you have immediate concerns about the safety of someone, please contact the police and your local authority’s children or adult social care services.

Read More