St Andrew: Grade 1. “The church faces broadside on a pretty village green, not a common thing in Somerset” (Pevsner). The building is all 15th century or earlier.
The parish church is situated centrally, adjacent to the village green. It is built mainly of lias stone, and is mostly 15th century, but some parts could be earlier. The tower was restored this century. The bells have been overhauled recently and are in particularly good order.
Low Ham: Grade 1. “…the church was begun shortly before 1623 and consecrated in 1669. It is one of the most instructive cases of early Gothicism in England” (Pevsner).