Church of England Diocese of Bath & Wells Long Sutton and Long Load

Opening

We were unable to provide opening hours. Please contact the Church for more information

01458 241260

Getting here

The Parish is made up of the village of Long Sutton and the hamlets of Knole and Upton.

The church is normally open during daylight hours. The present building dates from 1493. An earlier church would have stood on this site from the 9th century or earlier.

The tower exhibits the tracery typical of Somerset churches. The beautifully carved wooden pulpit dating from the mid 15th century is older than the church, and its chief treasure.

The wood screen is also ornately carved and dates from the late 15th century.

A brief guide to the church is available from the information board in the church.

There is a loop and audio relay system installed in the church.
 

The Green
Long Sutton
Langport
TA10 9HS

If you'd prefer to navigate using Google Maps please use the button below