St Peter’s Church has a ring of eight bells, six of which were installed in 1743, with the two trebles added in 1900. The tenor bell weighs 15cwt. We have a thriving band of ringers and aim to ring every Sunday from 10.30am to 11.15am. We are available to ring, if required, for weddings and any other celebrations. Ringing practice is currently suspended.