The Parish Church of All Saints in Bank Square has a tower from the 13th century, which was extensively restored between 1853 and 1855 when the rest of church was rebuilt by Edward Ashworth. It has been designated as Grade II Listed Building.
It has been remodelled to make the church more accessible for community use. An additional area for staged performances has been added together with a disabled access pathway and vehicular access when required.
Our Mission is to be at the Heart of the Community of Dulverton. As well as regular services, we host a number of events throughout the year.
Service times are:
8.00 am BCP Holy Communion (2nd and 4th Sundays)
9.30 am Parish Eucharist, 1st and 4th Sunday
09.30 Family Service, 2nd Sunday
09.30 Matins, 3rd Sunday
6.00 pm Evening Service, (2nd and 3rd Sundays) Evensong from the Book of Common Prayer
The Revd Dowell Conning MTh 01398 322867
The Revd Louise Southgate 01398 341553
Mr Steve Ford 01398 323016
Mr Edward Thomson 01398 323623
More information can be gained from the Benefice website at https://www.dulvertonbenefice.org.uk/